Monday, September 27, 2010

WET WILLY KING


As I think back to when Uncle Link lived here I had to have been only 7 or 8 at the
time he moved. But for as much time as I spent at his house only a couple things
are very vivid in my memory.

First the way he called me Relly, I can still hear him say it clear as day.

The second being the wet willys that I got from him with that grin every time I saw him. He was defiantly the wet willy KING

And third, the trick he had taught his dog.I'm not sure what the dogs name was but Uncle Link had taught him to open and drink a Cherry Diet Coke..


Then at my wedding Uncle Link and Aunt Linda flew in just for a little while and
I think the photographer thought they were Brian's parents because
he took tons of pictures of us with Uncle Link and Aunt Linda.

I think that most of all I am going to miss that smile he had that made his eyes light up, not to mention that made everyone around him smile.

Shurell Sherwood Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment