Monday, September 27, 2010

As kids growing up Lincoln and I were pretty much together all the time. I can still remember them living on the hill by the dairy and going horseback riding with Linc and Kathy and their mother Alma. Lincoln and I roamed the hills around St. Johns and loved spending time at Greenspot and Section Five. Lincoln probably remembers our time together every time he pointed at something. The pointing finger on his right hand, I think, had a great big bump from the time I almost cut it off chopping wood with the new hatchet I had just got for my birthday. (Really put a damper on the birthday party) Well I did ask him to hold the piece of wood I was chopping, how was he supposed to know I would miss!

In any event I, at least, have many fond memories of our childhood together. My prayers go out to Linda and the family, we love you.

Elliot and Karen Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment